Good Stewardship Farm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Good Stewardship?

Go down

What is Good Stewardship?  Empty What is Good Stewardship?

Post by Good Steward Wed 20 Sep 2023 - 1:32

What is Good Stewardship?

It is doing our best to do a good job on taking care of a world that belongs to our Lord. He gave it to us to manage, take care of, and to live by a good example of Christ to others. This includes physically and spiritually.   Society distracts and markets us to accept what is outside of the ways of the Lord.  It puts us into a mindset of ownership, greed, and often neglect, rather than that of Stewardship.

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”  

Genesis 2:15  
The Lord God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to work it and keep it.  

Colossians 3:23
Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men.

Luke 12:42-46
And the Lord said, “Who then is the faithful and wise manager, whom his master will set over his household, to give them their portion of food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions. But if that servant says to himself, ‘My master is delayed in coming,’ and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and get drunk, the master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he does not know, and will cut him in pieces and put him with the unfaithful.  

Timothy 6:7-8

For we brought nothing into the world, and we cannot take anything out of the world. But if we have food and clothing, with these we will be content.  

Corinthians 4:2 
Moreover, it is required of stewards that they be found trustworthy.  

Definition Steward:

5. In Scripture and theology, a minister of Christ, whose duty is to dispense the provisions of the gospel, to preach its doctrines and administer its ordinances.  
It is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful. 1 Cor 4.

We must become biblically based consumers. For being a good example of Christ, is not just in preaching, but in all things that we do in life.

Chronicles 7:1

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  

#Goodstwardship #Scripture

What is Good Stewardship?  Scree125
Good Steward
Good Steward
Admin
Admin

https://goodstewardshipfarm.forumotion.com

songdove likes this post

Back to top Go down

What is Good Stewardship?  Empty Preparedness and Good Stewardship.

Post by Good Steward Mon 25 Sep 2023 - 11:52

A lovely  blog that explains biblical prepping very well.
By:Jane Doe Prepping
Jane Doe Prepping wrote:1. Trust in God's Provision: While we prepare, we must remember that our ultimate trust is in God's provision. Prepping is an act of stewardship, where we acknowledge that God has given us the responsibility to care for our families.

#Prepping
Good Steward
Good Steward
Admin
Admin

https://goodstewardshipfarm.forumotion.com

Bonnie K likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum